The Evil Nice
In this article, I will mention about a type of people that are sometimes annoying and other times quite dangerous. They are called the Evil Nice!
The Evil Nice are a type of people that are nice. And whether or not they have evil intentions is unknown. But what is known is that they make you feel inferior.
Attributes/Traits of the evil nice are:
- They are very polite.
- They do lots of good deeds.
- They try to make everyone feel comfortable and fine.
- You will feel like they are great saints.
Sounds like good people. So what is the big deal? Why are they called Evil Nice??? Here are some more traits:
- They do the above more than others.
- It seems like they are trying to outpolite you.
- It seems like they are trying to do more good deeds than you.
- They make you want to talk like them and do good deeds and speak polite like them, otherwise you would be a "bad person". Isn't this some kind of control?
- If you disagree with their "goodness", they will (sometimes) try to "teach" you moral values, or argue with you... politely though.
Bottomline is, if you are around Evil Nice people, you are not free to be yourself. Humans are selfish, have desires, can be stimulated, have emotions, and sometimes we get angry or naughty or dirty or upset or less polite... and that is normal. Depending on the situation, there is no right or wrong. We do what we must. But with these people around, we feel that we are inferior if we don't do what they do. Are they superior just because they are nice? Can we be sure they don't have hidden selfish agenda themselves? Who are they to judge us?
Return to : Stuff
Tags : The Evil Nice, free, online, info, moral values, society, article
Posted by [joshT
] on 2015-03-29 [Sun] 21:31 with 18952 hits