New features include:
1. Run using a 3D game engine.
2. 2 camera angles (classic and perspective)
3. Manual break the ball if you think it is big enough for a highscore
4. The snowball can jump to avoid cabins
5. 3 different upgrades: number of jumps, snow retention and response speed
1. If the game lags or runs too slowly, change the quality setting to smooth
2. If the keyboard keys do not work, click on the screen, or update Flash Player 9 if that wouldn't work
3. Highscores are not available if you are running the game from your hard disk after you save the swf file.
Note on Hackers: If you see a super magnificent hacked score hogging the top spots, you can email me at josh_tamugaia [aT) yahoo.com so I can delete them once and for all. Thanks.