Sensible Soccer Online
It will take more than luck to defeat the little guys on the soccer field... Play Sensible Soccer Online, web-based, on Tamugaia.com!
Sensible Soccer, also known as Sensi, is an association football video game series. It was highly popular in the early 1990s but now is still played among hardcore retro gamers and which still retains a cult following.
It is developed by Sensible Software and first released for SNES, Amiga and Atari ST computers in 1992 as well as for the PC, it featured a zoomed-out bird's-eye view of a match.
It is fun and has many club and country teams and various leagues. Some teams are even fantasy teams that contain funny names, such as Pizza Toppings, Gods, Bad Words, Elements, Sad Things and so on...
Instructions to play:
- This game currently works on Internet Explorer and Firefox only.
- You will need the V Plugin on your browser to play.
- Download the V Plugin and install it
- Once done, close and reopen your browser.
- Come back to this page
- Save this to your computer: Right click and save link As --> Play Sensible Soccer
- Go to your computer and open that file using Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- The game will need some time to load. You will see a gray screen. Once the game is loaded, the screen will turn black and the game will start.
Play more Retro Games on Tamugaia Arcade
Tags : sensible soccer, free, online, sports, soccer, football, game, web based, snes, internet, plugin
Posted on 2010-07-02 [Fri] 18:58 with 5659 hits