First of all the disadvantages of inflatable furniture.
1. They are fragile. A simple puncture would be the end of it.
2. They are short-lived. One couch would not last long. After a few weeks, it would start to lose shape and strength and after several months, it would start to leak.
3. They are too light. They can be moved around easily and thus, are not stable.
Then the advantages.
1. They are light. They can be moved around easily. This is one of the disadvantages but IMO, an advantage as well. You can deflate them and move them elsewhere. For normal furniture, you need to get strong people to do the same job.
2. They are cheap. Under $100 for one couch.
3. They are fun and bouncy and sometimes stylish.
So will I buy inflatable furniture? Hmmm... I'm still thinking.
Return to : Stuff