Hair Loss Treatment
Hair Loss is a very common problem among men and even women. And having a patch of hair gone from the scalp is really not a pleasing sight. That is why Hair Loss Treatment is quite a hot thing that people are searching for...
Causes of Hair Loss
There are some reasons that are the causes of thinning hair.
1. Abnormalities in Hormons. This can easily be diagnosed with a simple blood test. Men with Elevated testosterone and women with polycystic ovary syndrome can suffer from hair loss.
2. Inflamed scalp due to inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, can cause patches of hair loss. Sometimes, there is red and scaly skin underneath.
3. Some medications can cause hair loss. Watch out for diuretics, steroids and chemotherapy ...
4. Stress and depression are also likely to be causes of thinning scalp hair. When this is the case, it can be especially difficult to recognize and treat. The sufferers may think that their hair is thinning because of other reasons when in fact they are just too stressed out!
Hair Loss Treatments
Balding men and women have resorted to many ways to treat hair loss. Some hair loss treatments include:
1. Minoxidil, vasodilator used as an oral drug to treat high blood pressure. The site effect is hair growth and can make people grow hair.
2. Ketoconazole, a synthetic antifungal drug used to prevent and treat skin and fungal infections. It is both an anti-fungal, a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor and a hair growth stimulant.
3. Hair transplantation, which involves relocating bald resistant hair follicles from the sides and back of the head to a personâ€™s bald or thinning areas of the head. The transplanted hair follicles will typically grow hair forever because they will become genetically resistant to going bald. In some cases, this method is quite expensive though.
Natural Hair Loss Treatment
Some people do not want to use drugs or transplants. So they search for Natural Hair Loss Treatments that involve improving lifestyle and taking herbs and organic foods instead, to try and stop hair loss. They can try to take supplements that are made using herbs instead.
Having a diet that has more protein can also help a lot. According to some studies, people who do not take in much protein start losing hair and so another natural hair loss treatment is diet adjustment.
Hair Loss Treatment Products
In search for the best Hair Loss Treatment product that can work fast and effective, I have found a few. Not that I need them. My hair is super thick. My uncle is bald though. And he is computer illiterate and needs my help to search for a product online. The local hair loss treatments are quite crappy and do not work. In the end I found an online secret recipe for him and he was quite happy. He now looks younger, and his bald spot on his head is almost gone! It is a simple recipe but it actually works!
To find out more about this powerful
secret recipe to stop hair loss, it can be found HERE
Tags : hair loss treatment, hair loss treatments, natural hair loss treatment, hair loss treatment products
Posted on 2009-03-24 [Tue] 19:33 with 6714 hits