Starting about last year, it had been raining a lot. Like cats and dogs. Now (Mar 5, 2008), the rainy season is supposed to be over but guess what? It pours everyday. It is like winter here! And there ain't no 4 seasons!
The cold weather is causing a lot of people to sneeze and cough and get flu. Well, in my opinion, flu is not to be feared, cause it is a way of the body to make changes. There must be something wrong somewhere and when the body starts adjusting, we will get flu. Some people do not get flu and think they are fit, but well well, most of those people get more serious diseases later on, and let's see how they brag about it then.
The 6 stages of flu:
1. Your nose irritates you with sneezes and colorless liquid.
2. You become weak like a senior citizen and your nose irritation continues!
3. Your mouth-nasal operations are impaired because of greenish yellow substance blocking the passage.
4. Whitish solid mucus forms an elevator shaft, going up and down your pharynx, making you hard to breath and speak.
5. You get to annoy people with frequent coughs.
6. Someone else's Stage 1
One stage may last from 1 day to 1 week depending on your lifestyle!
I used to hate flu but now I don't anymore. But I still don't like it much...